patent: 6,736,381 Issued: May 18, 2004 Inventor: Jean Chesne Assigned: SNR Roulements Key statement: A suspension stop device for a motor vehicle driving wheels, including a filtering block having an upper housing fixed relative to the vehicle body and co-operating with a lower housing mobile in rotation about a shock absorber rod and supporting a suspension spring, and a ball bearing.
What does AR stand for?
AR stands for Absorber Rod
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AR
We have 156 other meanings of AR in our Acronym Attic
- Aquarium of Western Australia
- Asian Quality Water Association
- All Quiet on the Western Front (1930 film)
- Air Quality Working Group
- Atomic Questions Working Group (EU)
- Air Quality and Waste Management Association
- Actual Quantity Work Performed
- Abandon Rate
- Abbey Road (Beatles album/song)
- Abnormal Returns