Jill said: "There is a point if you have ever been through absolute terror or hell where you know your mind is not going to be able to cope, and you kind of leave your body.
What does AT stand for?
AT stands for Absolute Terror
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AT
We have 123 other meanings of AT in our Acronym Attic
- Anwender Service Zentrum (German: User Service Center)
- Auto Stand-By Zoom (camera)
- Automatisering Sociale Zekerheid (Dutch: Social Security Automation; Netherlands)
- Állami Számvevoszék (Hungarian: State Audit Office of Hungary)
- Atlanta Soto Zen Center (Georgia)
- Activated Carbon, Impregnated with Copper, Silver, Zinc, Molybdenum, and Triethlyenediamine (carbon filter used in gas masks, US Army standard EA-C-1704)
- Acid Solubilized Zona Pellucida
- Acid-Solubilized Zona Protein
- 3-Amino-1,2,4-Triazole (organic compound)
- Abnormal Transient
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: with Ian Robson YOU can tell the success of a ghost story by the number of hairs on the back on the neck that stand on end and the cold clammy feeling that accompanies absolute terror.
Delivering the 10-year sentence, the judge told Smith: "What strikes me about this case is the absolute terror that Alex Newcombe must have been in when he was trying to get away.
Williams has preached effort all year and, in most cases, his team has responded, particularly senior Kevin Boakye, who has become an absolute terror on the glass, as witnessed by his 21-rebound effort in a crucial win over Doherty.
I'm living in absolute terror of what he might do now he's out of jail.
I think he is an absolute terror but I am prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt that there could be a reason he is like this.
Steven, 50, said: "I could see the absolute terror in the dad's eyes and the little girl was so much like my own little granddaughter that it did hit me.
What was supposed to be a magical night of joy and happiness for thousands of fans turned into a night of absolute terror.