What does SUPER- stand for?
SUPER- stands for Above (Prefix)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 11 other meanings of SUPER- in our Acronym Attic
- Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Center (China)
- Snails User Program Enhancement Group (online gaming)
- Sindicatos Unidos Petroleros e Hidrocarburiferos (Spanish: United Oil Workers Trade Unions Ferderation; Argentina)
- École Supérieure d'Électricité (French)
- Simplified Universal Player Encoder & Renderer (eRightSoft)
- State Underground Petroleum Environmental Response Act
- State Unemployment Program E-government Resource (Colorado)
- Subarctic Pacific Ecosystem Research Program
- System Used for Prediction and Evaluation of Reliability
- Super-Kamiokande (Cerenkov detector)
- State Underground Petroleum Environmental Response Bank (South Carolina)
- Summer Undergraduate Program in Engineering Research at Berkeley (University of California-Berkeley)
- Super Dual Auroral Radar Network
- Superlattice DEVice
- Super High-Energy Transport
- Socialist Union of Popular Forces (political party; Morocco)
- Solidarity for the Urban Poor Federation (Cambodia)
- Squatter and Urban Poor Federation (est. 1993; Phnom Penh, Cambodia)