Men like Premier Sir Henry Bolte and his chief lieutenant Sir Arthur Rylah in the Victorian Parliament excoriated the Aborigines Advancement League and its grievances but gave Pastor Doug the time of day as they reminisced together about football matches (which Tatz observed at firsthand).
What does AAL stand for?
AAL stands for Aborigines Advancement League (est. 1957; Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAL
We have 138 other meanings of AAL in our Acronym Attic
- All About Kids Publishing (Gilroy, CA)
- American Association of Kidney Patients
- American Academy of Kinesiology and Physical Education (Champaign, IL)
- Aamdani Atthanni Kharcha Rupaiya (film)
- All American Karate School (Corona, CA)
- Associated American Karate Systems (martial arts)
- Aust-Agder Kulturhistoriske Senter (Norwegian: Aust-Agder Cultural History Center; Norway)
- American Association for Klinefelter Syndrome Information and Support (Chicago, IL)
- Automatic Administration of Knowledge Technology (ARTech software development feature)
- Aalborg, Denmark - Aalborg (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the help of the Aborigines Advancement League she and a dozen Colebrook `sisters' held a meeting in the Adelaide Town Hall, challenging the system.