EDMONTON The Aboriginal Nurses Association of Canada is partnering with the University of Alberta to improve the health status of First Nations, Metis and Inuit people.
What does ANAC stand for?
ANAC stands for Aboriginal Nurses Association of Canada
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANAC
We have 31 other meanings of ANAC in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Native Americans at Yale (New Haven, CT)
- American National Accreditation Board
- Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia Association
- ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board
- Association of North American Businesses
- Associazione Nazionale Architettura Bioecologica (Italian: National Association of Bio-ecological Architecture; est. 1989; Milan, Italy)
- Asociación Española de Archiveros, Bibliotecarios, Museólogos Y Documentalistas (Spain)
- Afghanistan National Amateur Basketball Federation
- Association Nationale des Architectes des Batiments de France (French: National Association of Building Architects of France)
- American National Association of Biology Teachers (aka NABT)
- Agência Nacional de Aviação Civil (Brasil)
- American Nurses Association California (Sacramento, CA)
- Animal Nutrition Association of Canada
- Association of Nurses in AIDS Care
- Associazione Nazionale Autori Cinema
- Automated Number Authentication Call
- Automatic Number Announcement Circuit
- Autoridade Nacional da Aviação Civil (Portuguese: National Civil Aviation Authority)
- Asociación Nacional del Café (National Coffee Alliance, Guatemala)
- Associazione Nazionale Allevatori Cavallo Delta (Italian: National Horse Breeders Association Delta)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eleven national organizations are involved in the initiative-the Aboriginal Nurses Association of Canada, the Assembly of First Nations (AFN), Health Canada's First Nations and Inuit Health Branch, the Inuit Tapiriit Kanatami, the Metis National Council, the National Aboriginal Health Organization, the National Indian and Inuit Community Health Representatives Organization, the National Association of Friendship Centres, Pauktutit Inuit Women of Canada, the First Nations Child and Family Caring Society, and the Canadian Paediatric Society (CPS).
For more information contact: Aboriginal Nurses Association of Canada 56 Sparks Street, Suite 502 Ottawa, ON K1P 5A9 Phone: (613) 724-4677 Fax: (613) 724-4718 www.
org Associations and Special Interest Groups Aboriginal Nurses Association of Canada (ANAC) http://www.
1-888-777-1707 ABORIGINAL NURSES ASSOCIATION OF CANADA CONFERENCE Oct.
Formerly Downey, of Manitoba Cree and Irish descent, was executive director of the Aboriginal Nurses Association of Canada.
The Aboriginal Nurses Association of Canada meets annually.
For more information contact: Aboriginal Nurses Association of Canada 12 Stirling Avenue Ottawa, Ontario K1Y 1P8 Phone: (613) 724-4677 Fax: (613) 724-4718 Canada--US Fullbright Program Student must be American or Canadian with Native Heritage and attending a postsecondary education institution studying countries relations between other countries.