Contributors include Fred Chaney, well-known Liberal Minister for Aboriginal Affairs; Michael Barker, the Western Australian Queen's Counsel who defended the Miriuwung Gajerrong land claims, plus the several appeals; Robert French, a judge on the Federal Court, plus a chair of the Aboriginal Legal Service of Western Australia.
What does ALSWA stand for?
ALSWA stands for Aboriginal Legal Service of Western Australia
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Advanced Low-Power Schottky Transistor-Transistor Logic
- Arithmetic Logic Shift Unit (computer processor part)
- A Little Space Visualized
- Active-Life Support Vehicle
- Advanced Light Strike Vehicle (Chenowth)
- Air-Launched Sortie Vehicle (Boeing)
- Anodic Linear-Sweep Voltammetry (chemistry)
- Avian Leukosis/Sarcoma Virus
- Accessory Left Superior Vena Cava
- All Service Activities
- Australian Longitudinal Study on Women's Health
- Arkansas Legal Services Workers Union
- Ada Language Systems (company)
- Aboriginal Lands Trust (Department of Indigenous Affairs)
- Accelerated Life Test
- Accelerated Life Testing
- Achievement Level Test
- Acquisition Lead Time
- Acquisition, Logistics, and Technology (US Army)
- Active Leap Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aboriginal Legal Service of Western Australia, Telling Our Story: A Report by the Aboriginal Legal Service of Western Australia (Inc.