FIDDLEWOOD Berlandier, Citharexylum berlandieri (Texas) FIR Bristlecone, Abies bracteata (Colo.
What does ABBR stand for?
ABBR stands for Abies bracteata (Bristlecone fir)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ABBR
We have 1 other meaning of ABBR in our Acronym Attic
- Aequatoria Book Bank on Line (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- African Book Bank Online
- 17-Amino-Acid Bovine Serum Albumin Peptide (cow's milk allergy)
- Atomic Billiard Ball Orbital Theory
- Akhil Bhartiya Berozgaar Party (Indian political party)
- American Board of Behavioral Psychology (Philadelphia, PA)
- Anterior Borderzone Brachial Paralysis (hemodynamic ischemic syndrome)
- AIDS Beliefs and Behaviors Questionnaire
- American Beauty & Barber Registry
- Annual Benefits Base Rate
- Associação Brasileira Beneficente de Reabilitação (Brazilian Beneficent Association for Rehabilitation)
- American Boat Builders and Repairers Association
- Association of the Bulgarian Broadcasters (professional media organization)
- Apple Bulletin Board System
- Association of Bicol Business Students (Philippines)
- Acceptance-Based Behavioral Therapy (psychology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Abies amabilis, Pacific silver fir Abies balsamea, Balsam fir Abies bracteata, Bristlecone fir Abies concolor var.
FIDDLEWOOD Berlandier, Cithorexylum berlondieri (Tex) FIR Bristlecone, Abies bracteata (Colo.