The Bundesfinanzhof, Germany's federal tax court, ruled in a recent decision that use of business premises or a plant does not constitute a permanent establishment under [section] 12 of the Abgabenordnung (general tax code), subject to taxation in Germany, when the foreign company does not have certain authority over the business premises or plant in which it operates (Bundesfinanzhof, June 4, 2008, IR 30/07, published September 10, 2008).
What does AO stand for?
AO stands for Abgabenordnung (German tax regulations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AO
We have 60 other meanings of AO in our Acronym Attic
- Australia New Zealand Third Sector Research
- Australian And New Zealand Unitarian Association
- Australia, New Zealand and United Kingdom
- Australia New Zealand University Network
- Australia, New Zealand, & United States
- Australia-New Zealand-United States Security Treaty
- Australia and New Zealand Web Enquiry Research System
- (USN Rating) Aviation Ordnanceman
- Aaron Owens (streetball player)
- Abdominal Obesity