Project Manager Mobile Electric Power (PM MEP) held the Power User Conference from 8 to 10 May 2012 at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland.
What does APGM stand for?
APGM stands for Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of APGM
We have 1 other meaning of APGM in our Acronym Attic
- Antisymmetrical Product of Group Functions
- Asian/Pacific Gays and Friends (Los Angeles, CA)
- Aberdeen Proving Ground Federal Credit Union
- Asia-Pacific General Galvanizing Conference
- American-Portuguese Genealogical and Historical Society (Fairhaven, MA)
- Adolescent Problem Gambling Instrument (now Canadian Adolescent Gambling Inventory)
- Alcoa Power Generating Inc. (North Carolina)
- Association of Professional Genealogists in Ireland (est. 1986; Ireland)
- Acoustic and Plasma-Guided Laser
- Anti-Personnel Grenade Launcher
- Advanced Group Policy Management (Microsoft)
- Army Program Guidance Memorandum
- Arnold Palmer Golf Management (Addison, TX)
- Asia Pacific Growth Management
- Assistant Provincial Grand Master (Freemasonry United Grand Lodge of England)
- Asia/Pacific Group on Money Laundering
- Atlanta Professional Golf Management Lerny
- Acute Post-Infectious Glomerulonephritis
- Asia-Pacific Green Network
- Australian Professional Gaming Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lieutenant Colonel Kennedy (Retired) is a physical scientist at the Edgewood Chemical Biological Center, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland.
Integrating the satellite terminals, radios, waveforms, mission command software and other systems that make up the network begins in laboratories at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland, and in the field at White Sands Missile Range, New Mexico.
The Army Materiel Command, in addition to moving its headquarters to Redstone Arsenal, Alabama, closed ammunition plants and chemical demilitarization sites, realigned depot maintenance functions, and reconstituted new laboratories and administrative spaces, consolidating into four main centers at Huntsville, Alabama; Rock Island Arsenal, Illinois; Warren, Michigan; and Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland.
The battle, which took place at the Edgewood Area, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland, 2-6 August 2010, consisted of the demonstration of equipment proficiency and the sensitive-site exploitation of chemical and biological laboratories.
Also reviewed, under the Comptroller General's authority to conduct reviews on his own initiative, is the methodology of a forthcoming DOD report on the transfer of technical capabilities from Fort Monmouth to Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland.