Marshall, Arizona State University; Steve Marvel, PA; Dorothy Matthews, Russell Sage College, NY; Shana McAlexander, Carolina Biological, NC; Bonnie McCormick, University of the Incarnate Word, TX; Joe McInerney, National Coalition for Health Professional Education in Genetics, MD; Jacqueline McLaughlin, Penn State Lehigh Valley; Colleen McLinn, Cornell University Ornithology Lab, NY; Gary Melching; Preetha Menon, University of California Santa Cruz; Jon Miller, Northern Illinois University; Jennifer Miller, Bishop McCort High School, PA; Saber Mohamed Abd Allah, Beni-Suef Medical University, Egypt; Chris Monsour, Tiffin Columbian School, OH; John Moore, IN; Randy Moore, University of Minnesota; Apryl Moore, Aberdeen High School, MD; Jonathan Morris, CT; Catherine A.
What does AHS stand for?
AHS stands for Aberdeen High School (Washington)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHS
We have 393 other meanings of AHS in our Acronym Attic
- Appropriate Health Resources and Technologies Action Group (now Healthlink Worldwide)
- American Hairless Rat Terrier Club
- Acute Hemorrhagic Rectal Ulcer
- Adolescent Health Research Unit (South Africa)
- Attitude and Heading Reference Unit
- Advanced Heart Rate Variability (medical software)
- American Historical Review
- Americans for Human Rights in Vietnam Action
- Alcohol and Research World
- Abbot’s Hill School (UK)
- Abington High School (Abington, PA)
- Aboriginal Head Start (Canada)
- Academy of Health Sciences
- Academy of Health Sciences, United States Army
- Accordant Health Services (Greensboro, NC)
- Accounting Honor Society (various locations)
- Accredited Home-Staging Specialist (real estate)
- Active Handling System (automobiles)
- Adairsville High School (Georgia)
- Adaptive Hand Skills
Samples in periodicals archive:
The SMA is preparing students to be leaders in the areas of math, science, engineering, and technology," said Donna Clem, Coordinator of SMA at Aberdeen High School.
Ripken was drafted out of Aberdeen High School into the minor league by the Orioles in 1978.
Challenged at the Aberdeen High School in Bel Air, Md.
at four and a half, she was accepted into Aberdeen High School for Girls.