She said: "We have been made aware of offensive Twitter posts by Aberdeen Football Club.
What does AFC stand for?
AFC stands for Aberdeen Football Club (Scotland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFC
We have 498 other meanings of AFC in our Acronym Attic
- Association Française des Bouviers Suisses (French: French Association of Swiss Mountain Dogs)
- Sulphonated Alizarin Fluorine Blue
- Air Flow Back Technology
- Air-Fluidized Bed Therapy (pressure-relief system)
- Association of Food, Beverage and Tobacco Employers (Nigeria)
- Angelonia Flower Break Virus
- American Founders Bank Woodland Art Fair (Lexington, KY)
- Algemene Fonds Bijzondere Ziektekosten (Dutch: General Fund Special Health)
- A Fighting Chance
- Abbottstown Fire Company (Abbottstown, PA)
- Aberfeldie Football Club (Melbourne, Australia)
- Academic Freedom Committee (various schools)
- Accès Automatiques Fermetures Contrôlées (French: Automatic Controlled Access Closures)
- Access Filtering Card
- Access Flag Change
- Accredited Financial Counselor
- Act of Free Choice (Indonesia)
- Action for the City (Vietnam)
- Addition Flash Cards
- Address Complete Signal, Subscriber Free, Charge (ITU-T)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He went on to work as operations manager for Aberdeen Football Club, where he still works today.
SOMEONE at Aberdeen Football Club was very relieved last week - in more ways than one.
Fed up fan Andy Milne tried to auction Aberdeen Football Club because he was fed up with his team's losing streak in November last year.
Aberdeen Football Club, which plays in the Scottish Premier League, said it would not be making any comment until it spoke to the Hinds.
That's right, Keith Wyness, Johnny-come- lately chief executive of the once sane and sensible Aberdeen Football Club.
The signings we've made over the last 24 hours once again demonstrate the ambition of Aberdeen Football Club.
Riddick was signed up for his first Aberdeen Football Club pass the day after he was born.