Encouraging staff to stay fit won Aberdeen College the Health Promoting Business Award.
What does AC stand for?
AC stands for Aberdeen College
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AC
We have 212 other meanings of AC in our Acronym Attic
- Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom - Dyce (Airport Code)
- Abstract State Machines, B and Z (Conference)
- Al, Bill, and Zorn Manufacturing, Inc.
- Albendazole (drug)
- Algemeen Bestuurlijke Zaken (Dutch: General Administrative Affairs; Netherlands)
- Ambulanza (Italian: Ambulance)
- Anterior Border Zone
- Asian Boyz (street gang in Long Beach, California)
- Aachen (Germany)
- Abdominal Circumference (obstetrics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following a business studies course at the former Aberdeen College of Commerce, Gordon trained as a commercial diver and spent eight years carrying out numerous diving assignments in the UK and Norwegian waters involving new construction projects, pipeline surveys, welding and inspection with Oceaneering and other companies.
The University of Glamorgan with its slogan "You Live, You Learn" was only outspent by Aberdeen College and the University of Salford according to research carried out by AC Nielsen MMS for Channel Four.
Robert Laird, 35, a personal assistant at Aberdeen College, has been honoured with the profession's highest award.
Having held business development positions with Aberdeen Chamber of Commerce and Aberdeen College, Boyd has extensive experience in project management and marketing and has established strong links with the energy sector.