The Aberdeen Centre for Energy Regulation and Obesity (ACERO) brings together experts from the Rowett Research Institute, the University of Aberdeen, and the Grampian University Hospitals NHS Trust to share their knowledge, and vision for the future.
What does ACERO stand for?
ACERO stands for Aberdeen Centre for Energy Regulation and Obesity (Aberdeen University; Aberdeen, Wales, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACERO
- Advisory Committee on the Electronic Records Archives (US National Archives)
- Alameda County Employees' Retirement Association (Oakland, CA)
- Australian Centre of Excellence for Risk Analysis (University of Melbourne)
- Advanced Combustion Engineering Research Center (Brigham Young University)
- Action for Community and Ecology in the Rainforests of Central America
- Ateneo Center for Economic Research and Development (Manila University; The Philippines)
- Allied Command Europe Report
- Advisory Committee on Energy-Related Epidemiologic Research (US DHHS)
- Australian Centre for Economic Research on Health (Australian National University; Canberra, Australia)
- Australian Close Encounter Resource Network
- Accuracy and Coverage Evaluation Regional Office (US Census Bureau)
- Advanced Communications-Electronics Requirements Plan
- Alberta/Canada Energy Resources Research Fund
- AIDS Clinical and Epidemiology Research Review Branch (US NIH)
- American Ceramic Society
- Advanced Combustion Emissions Reduction Technology
- American Clean Energy Resources Trust (Kanab, UT)
- Army Computer Emergency Response Team
- Army Contaminated Equipment Retrograde Team
- Association of Campus Emergency Response Teams (est. 1996; London, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scientists from the University of Aberdeen, Rowett Research Institute and Grampian University Hospitals NHS Trust have formed ACERO, the Aberdeen Centre for Energy Regulation and Obesity, to study the condition and related phenomena in the hope of coming up with a solution.