The Abel Assessment for Sexual Interest (Abel, Huffman, Warberg, & Holland, 1998) is an instrument that includes both a self- report interview and a measure of visual reaction time to stimulus slides.
What does AASI stand for?
AASI stands for Abel Assessment for Sexual Interest
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AASI
We have 32 other meanings of AASI in our Acronym Attic
- Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education
- African American Self Help Foundation
- American Association of State Highway Officials
- Akron Area Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Austin-Area Society of Health System Pharmacists
- Area Society for Human Resource Management
- American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (Washington, DC)
- As Always Sheldon Has the Answer
- American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
- Association of State Highway Transportation Officials
- Adopt-a-School Initiative (Wake County Public School System; North Carolina)
- Advanced Aerodynamics and Structures, Inc. (aircraft manufacturer; Long Beach, CA)
- Ambulatory Arterial Stiffness Index (blood pressure)
- American Association of Snowboard Instructors (affliated with Professional Ski Instructors of America)
- Associate of the Ambulance Service Institute (UK)
- Astronomical Association of Southern Illinois
- Automobile Association of South India
- Asian American Sisters in Action (Mount Holyoke College; South Hadley, MA)
- Asian American Students in Alliance
- Academic Administrators Special Interest Group (education forum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The institute markets his Abel Assessment for sexual interest (AASI), a test used in many judicial and correctional systems to help determine dangerousness, plan treatment, monitor response, determine supervision requirements, and identify attempts at concealment.