The Kingdom is one of the 64 countries participating in the seventh edition of the competition and winners of the Saudi National Contest, which is organized by Abdul Latif Jameel Co.
What does ALJ stand for?
ALJ stands for Abdul Latif Jameel Co. Ltd. (Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ALJ
We have 9 other meanings of ALJ in our Acronym Attic
- Alexandrians Involved Ecumenically
- Alternatives to Living In Violent Environments
- Amiodarone vs Lidocaine in Prehospital Refractory Ventricular Fibrillation Evaluation
- Any-Layer Interstitial Via Hole
- Any-Layer, Inner Via Hole (Matsushita Electronics Components Company)
- Archie Like Indexing on the Web (WWW)
- Ada Language Issues Working Group
- Anion Liquid Ion Exchange
- Atlantic Littoral ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) Experiment (Defence Research and Development Canada)
- American Liberal-Independent Youth Alliance
- Administrative Law Judge
- Air Liquide Japan Ltd.
- Anodyne-Lubricant Jelly
- Art Libraries Journal (quarterly)
- Association for Legal Justice (Northern Ireland)
- Association Loisirs Jeunesse (French: Youth Recreation Association)
- Australian Law Journal (Law Book Company, Ltd.)
- Amerikas Latviesu Jaunatnes Apvieniba (American Latvian Youth Association)
- American Legion Jersey Boys' State
- ALPSP (Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers) Learned Journals Collection