In February 2011, an outpatient electrophysiologic evaluation showed a severe right focal demyelination of the median nerve at the wrist and mild acute denervation in the abductor pollicis brevis muscle, consistent with CTS.
What does APBM stand for?
APBM stands for Abductor Pollicis Brevis Muscle
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of APBM
We have 8 other meanings of APBM in our Acronym Attic
- Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback (journal)
- Asosiasi Pertambangan Batubara Indonesia (Indonesian Coal Mining Association)
- Asia Pacific Bioinformatics Network (Australia)
- Anomalous Pancreatico-Biliary Junction
- Antipseudomonal Beta Lactam
- Asia Pacific Breweries Ltd. (Singapore)
- Atlantic Paintball League
- Atmospheric Planetary Boundary Layer
- Authentic Problem Based Learning
- Automatic Power Boom Lowering (System)
- Adaptive Policy Based Management (IEEE workshop)
- Adherent Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cell
- Assistant Program Budget Manager (California)
- Association of Professionals in Business Management
- Australian Presbyterian Board of Missions
- Average Parietal Bone Mass (bone densitometry)
- Adult Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells
- Asosiasi Perusahaan Bongkar Muat Indonesia (Indonesia: Indonesia Association of Loading Companies)
- autologous peripheral blood mononucleated cells
- Association Professionnelle Belge de Médecine du Travail (French: Belgian Professional Association of Industrial Medicine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Six subjects with pacemakers received stimulation of the left peroneal nerve at the left ankle and fibular head with the active surface recording electrode placed over the left extensor digitorum brevis muscle and stimulation of the left median nerve at the wrist and elbow with the active surface recording electrode placed over the left abductor pollicis brevis muscle.