In February 2011, an outpatient electrophysiologic evaluation showed a severe right focal demyelination of the median nerve at the wrist and mild acute denervation in the abductor pollicis brevis muscle, consistent with CTS.
What does APB stand for?
APB stands for Abductor Pollicis Brevis (muscle)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of APB
We have 198 other meanings of APB in our Acronym Attic
- Annoying People at Work
- Asphalt Paving Association of Washington
- Australian Platelet Antibody Workshop
- Asian Pacific American Women's Leadership Institute (workshop programs)
- Animal Protection and Welfare Society (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Association of Professional Animal Waste Specialists (Santa Clarita, CA)
- Asian Pacific American Youth Alliance (New York, NY)
- A Path Beyond (gaming)
- A Prueba de Boludos (Spanish: Stupid Proof)
- A3I Project Baseline
- Aborigines Protection Board (Australia)
- Academic Policy Board (various schools)
- Accounting Principles Board
- Accounting Principles Board opinion (GAAP)
- Acquisition Program Baseline
- Acquisition Project Baseline
- Active Position Backward
- Additional Policy Benefit (Insurance)
- Adductor Pollicis Brevis (medical; hand muscle)
- Admission Post-Bac (French online higher education portal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2ms) (9,10); 4) no spontaneous activity or markedly reduced firing frequency from the abductor pollicis brevis (APB) muscle by electromyographic examination.
Effects of the adductor pollicis and abductor pollicis brevis on thumb metacarpophalangeal joint laxity before and after ulnar collateral ligament reconstruction.