Dependent Variables To measure the various domains of research anxiety, this study used a modified Abbreviated Math Anxiety Scale (AMAS; Green et al.
What does AMAS stand for?
AMAS stands for Abbreviated Math Anxiety Scale
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AMAS
We have 39 other meanings of AMAS in our Acronym Attic
- Association Mondiale des Radiodiffuseurs Communautaires
- Automatic Message Accounting Recording Center
- World Association of Community Radio Broadcasters
- Alternative Media and Renewable Energy Area (Big Green Gathering festival; UK)
- Aerospace Maintenance and Regeneration Group
- Allegheny Mountains Amateur Radio Group
- Advanced Micrographic Access & Retrieval System
- Automatic Message Accounting Recording System
- Automatic Message Address Routing System
- Advance Maneuvering Re-Entry Vehicle
- Academy of Machinima Arts and Sciences
- Acquisition Management Automated System
- Acta Mathematicae Applicatae Sinica (journal; Springer-Verlag Co.)
- Adaptive Multi-Agent System (various meanings)
- Address Matching Approval System (Australia Post)
- Adlington Music and Arts Society (UK)
- Advanced Manned Aerial Scout
- Advanced Materials and Structures
- Advanced Multimedia Authoring System
- Aircraft Motion Analysis System
Samples in periodicals archive:
s (2003) Abbreviated Math Anxiety Scale (AMAS), an adapted version of MARS-R with only nine items.
A slightly revised version of the nine-item Abbreviated Math Anxiety Scale (Hopko, Mahadevan, Bare, & Hunt, 2003) was used as a generic outcome measure of test anxiety.