Trosclair, vice president of business development for Abbott Laboratories Employees Credit Union (ALEC), a 29,500-member, $325 million institution in Gurnee, Illinois, members have grown dependant on Virtual Branch and bill pay, which are even more "sticky" than checking accounts.
What does ALECU stand for?
ALECU stands for Abbott Laboratories Employees Credit Union (Gurnee, IL)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Authorized Linux Education Center
- Automated Labor and Equipment Card
- Accords de Libre-Échange Complets et Approfondis (French free trade agreement)
- Arizona Law Enforcement Canine Association (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Ascension Lutheran Early Childhood Center (Thousand Oaks, CA)
- Airport Lighting Equipment Certification Program
- AFWL Los Alamos EMP Calibration and Simulation
- Air Force Weapons Lab Electronic Pulse Calibration Simulator
- Arab League Educational, Cultural, and Scientific Organization (Tunisia)
- Advanced Leading Evil Corrupted Tar Operative (ficitional character)
- Active Living Every Day
- Agricultural Leadership and Development (Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education and Communications; Texas Agricultural and Mechanical University)
- Alerte Lomont en Danger (French environmental organization)
- Associate Logistics Executive Development Course
- Association de Liaison Etudiants Entreprises
- Acquisitions and Logistics Experience Exchange Tour
- Advanced Laboratory Economics and Finance (Italy)
- Alcor Life Extension Foundation
- Association Libanaise des Enseignants de Français
- Associazione Lavoratori Emigrati del Friuli