Simultaneously--and more surprisingly--the abandon rate actually decreased by more than 9 percent.
What does AR stand for?
AR stands for Abandon Rate
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AR
We have 156 other meanings of AR in our Acronym Attic
- Air Quality Valuation Model
- Adventure Quest Worlds (gaming)
- Application Quality Workbench (trademark of Compuware Corporation; Compuware Application Reliability Solution)
- Aquarium of Western Australia
- Asian Quality Water Association
- All Quiet on the Western Front (1930 film)
- Air Quality Working Group
- Atomic Questions Working Group (EU)
- Air Quality and Waste Management Association
- Actual Quantity Work Performed
Samples in periodicals archive:
Global Banking News-February 16, 2012--Sweden to abandon rate hikes for the rest of the year(C)2012 ENPublishing - http://www.
lower the call abandon rate and improve member service in its contact center, the credit union said.
If your abandon rate is a concern, Web analytics enables organizations to track critical processes and identify the exact points that users opt out of the purchase process.
For example, the benefits of presence are obvious for automatically setting up conferences as soon as every participant is ready, or else, decreasing the abandon rate in call center environments or even, for operators, improving call completion rates through presence-aware call routing.
The survey found that 80% of call centres are using more than one service level measurement for voice calls, with 44% tracking three service levels: Average Speed to Answer (ASA), percentage of calls answered in a certain time and Abandon Rate (AR).
Small design tweaks can have an instant impact on the abandon rate, so it's not surprising that a growing number of Web merchants see usability testing as an essential tool for improving their bottom line.