Abandon hope all ye who enter here - no human rights, no trial, no justice.
What does AHAYWEH stand for?
AHAYWEH stands for Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here (sign at hell's gate according to Dante's Divine Comedy)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Affected Household Assessment of Tuberculosis Transmission
- Anhui Agricultural University (China)
- Association of Heads of Australian University Colleges and Halls, Inc. (Australia)
- Amateur Hockey Association of the United States (now USA Hockey, Inc.)
- Acute Hepatitis A Virus
- Always Have Always Will
- Animal Health and Welfare (European Food Safety Agency)
- Advanced Heavy Anti-Armor Weapons System
- Advanced Hero Arena X (gaming)
- Asynchronous Handling + Xmlhttprequest
- A Hundred Birds (song)
- Advanced High-performance Bus
- Air Historical Branch
- Arize Habitat Bois (French wood house construction company)
- Assault Helicopter Battalion
- Association Hellénique de Bretagne (French: Hellenic Association of Britain)
- Association Hospitalière de Bretagne (French: Hospital Association of Britain)
- Attack Helicopter Battalion
- Auckland Harbour Bridge (bridge; New Zealand)
- Aussie Home Brewers
Samples in periodicals archive:
A luminous tatt at the base of the spine would suffice, simply saying: Abandon hope all ye who enter here.
The message is: Abandon hope all ye who enter here.