The network camera comes with Axis Camera Explorer software and contains a built-in Web server, Universal Plug and Play support and free AXIS Internet Dynamic DNS Service, connecting directly to a local network or the Internet.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for AXIS Camera Explorer (software)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1417 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Avenger Control Electronics
- Average Current Earnings
- Aviation Centre of Excellence (Canada)
- Aviation Combat Element
- Aviation Combat Element (MAGTF)
- aviation combat element Marine air-ground task force (MAGTF)
- Award for Corporate Excellence
- Award for Creative Excellence (various organizations)
- Award for Customer Excellence
- Axially Compliant Expansion tool (oilfield)
- Lanzarote, Canary Islands, Spain - Lanzarote (Airport Code)
- Public Alliance for Community Energy (Lincoln, NE)
- Antarctic Climate and Ecosystems Cooperative Research Centre (Australia)
- North Atlantic Regional Aerosol Characterisation Experiment
- Angiotensin I-Converting Enzyme Activity (plasma)
- Air and Space Collaborative Environment - Command and Control Systems Interface (component of the AFMSTT suite)
- Animated Communications Effectiveness, High Frequency
- Air and Space Collaborative Environment Information Operations Suite (previously JQUAD)
- Accelerated Credit Enrolment in Industry Training (high school)
- Army Corps of Engineers - Information Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Swedish company Axis Communications has launched the AXIS Camera Explorer for Pocket PC, a software package that allows PDA users running Pocket PC 2002 to receive video from Axis network video equipment.