developed digital broadcast TV standard, ATSC (Advanced Television System Committee).
What does ADTS stand for?
ADTS stands for ATSC (Advanced Television Systems Committee, Inc.) Digital Television Standard
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADTS
We have 39 other meanings of ADTS in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Digital Terminal System
- Advanced Digital Test Station
- Air Data Test System (GE Sensing aerospace ground equipment)
- Alcohol & Drug Testing Services
- American Discovery Trail Society
- Applicant Document Tracking System
- Application Document Tracking System
- Army Digital Training Strategy
- Association pour le Développement et de la Transformation Sociale (French)
- Atlantica Diversified Transportation Systems (Canada)
- Audio Data Transport Stream (MPEG)
- Automated Data & Telecommunications Service
- Automated Digital Terminal System
- Automatic Data Test System
- Avionics Depot Test System
- American Driver and Traffic Safety Education Association
- Air Defense Tactical Systems Trainer
- Accelerator Driven Transmutation Technology
- Advanced Digital Television Technologies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sarnoff helped develop the DTV/HDTV technology for the ATSC (Advanced Television Systems Committee) standard recently approved for use in North America.