Summary: Emirates Airlines and ATP have announced a new global partnership in which the carrier will become the official airline of the ATP World Tour, as well as the new title sponsor of the ATP Rankings, as of January 1, 2013.
What does ABC7 stand for?
ABC7 stands for ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate)-Binding Cassette-7 (gene)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Chief Aviation Boatswain's Mate (Naval Rating)
- Association des Bèegues du Canada (Canadian Association for People Who Stutter)
- Air Biway Corridor Air Cushion Vehicle (Skimaire)
- Army Benefits Center-Civilian
- alveolar bone crest and the cementoenamel junction
- Asociación Becaria Guatemalteca Colegios del Mundo Unido (Association of Guatemalan Scholarship Schools of the United World)
- Activity Based Costing/Management
- ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate)-Binding Cassette 1 (gene)
- Airborne Command & Control
- Army Battle Command Capability
- A Boy Called Art
- Abbreviations, Brevity Codes, and Acronyms (US Army)
- Afro-Brazilian Capoeira Association (Minneapolis, MN)
- Albany Business Computing Association
- Alberta Business Corporations Act (Canada)
- Alcohol Beverage Control Administration (West Virginia)
- Alcoholic Beverage Control Act
- Allentown Business Community Association, Inc. (New Jersey)
- American Baptist Churches of Alaska
- American Baseball Coaches Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
ATP normally works to store and transport energy within cells.
Since only small amounts of ATP are stored in muscle, the body must constantly replenish ATP.
The subsequent breakdown of ATP provides the chemical energy to fuel muscle cells and initiate muscle contraction.