The implementation of the Asean-China Free Trade Area (ACFTA) agreement has boosted the bilateral trade, Chinese ambassador Zhang Qiyue said.
What does ACFTA stand for?
ACFTA stands for ASEAN-China Free Trade Area
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Abelian Class Field Theory (mathematics)
- Advanced Combat Fitness Test (British Army)
- Advanced Computer Forensics Techniques
- Air Cadet Fitness Test (Canada)
- Antarctic Confederation of Federal Territories (fictional country related to stamp collecting)
- Army Cadet Fitness Test (Canada)
- Army Combat Fitness Test (US DoD)
- Arun Children & Families Trust (UK)
- Aviation Procurement, Army
- Advanced Communication Function, Telecommunications Access Method
- AC Fine Test Dust
- Air Cleaner Fine Test Dust
- Aircraft Location Product
- Aircraft Shelter Status Product
- Aircraft Status Product (WCCS)
- All-China Federation of Trade Unions
- Atlanta Cold Fusion User Group
- American Coalition for Filipino Veterans, Inc. (Arlington, VA)
- Advanced Communication Function, Virtual Telecommunications Access Method
Samples in periodicals archive:
12th According to Vietnam's Ministry of Finance, Vietnam will apply a new level of special preferential import tax for goods imported from the ASEAN-China Free Trade Area (ACFTA) from 1 January 2009.
I expect that the ASEAN-China Free Trade Area and moves toward economic partnership between ASEAN and Australia and New Zealand will make similar contributions.
Investment in the country's steel industry is feared to shrink after the implementation of Asean-China Free Trade Area Agreement (AC-FTA) next year.
The event is to foster closer trade and business relations between ASEAN and China as part of the on-going efforts to realise the ASEAN-China Free Trade Area by 2010.