NOVEMBER 1st At the opening ceremony of the 13th ASEAN Transport Ministers Meeting in Singapore, Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong calls upon member countries of the ASEAN to fully liberalise air travel in the region.
What does ATM stand for?
ATM stands for ASEAN Transport Ministers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATM
We have 419 other meanings of ATM in our Acronym Attic
- Applied Tomography Experiment
- Applying the Mathematics (UCSMC Math Textbooks)
- Arabian Travel Market
- Archives of Traditional Music (Indiana University)
- Area Telecommunications Manager (government personnel responsible for telecommunications in a specific region)
- Area Training Manager (various organizations)
- Army Ten-Miler
- Around The Moon (soccer maneuver)
- Articolazione Temporo Mandibolare (Italian: Tempomandibular Articulation)
- Articulación Temporo-Mandibular (Spanish)
- Asian Traditional Medicine
- Assembly, Test, & Manufacturing
- Assessment Team Members (various organizations)
- Assessoria Técnica de Mercado Ltda.
- Assign Traffic Metering (US DoD)
- Assistant Trainmaster
- Association des Tondeurs de Moutons (French: Association of Sheep Shearers)
- Association of Teachers of Mathematics
- Association of Texas Midwives
- Association of Textile Manufacturers
Samples in periodicals archive:
The five-year ASEAN Regional Road Safety Strategy and Action Plan, part of the ADB-ASEAN Regional Road Safety Program, is due for consideration by ASEAN transport ministers at the meeting in Cambodia.
ASEAN transport ministers have endorsed a road map to achieve a limited open skies framework for passenger traffic among them by 2015, a senior ASEAN official source said Wednesday.