What does ACCSTP stand for?
ACCSTP stands for ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Common Competency Standards for Tourism Professionals
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Asian Currency Crisis Support Facility (Asian Development Bank; Japan)
- Advisory Committee on Construction Safety and Health (OHSA)
- ASEAN Conference on Civil Service Matters
- Alberta Cervical Cancer Screening Program (Alberta Health Services; Canada)
- Atlantic Coastal Cooperative Statistics Program (state/federal marine and estuarine program)
- Airborne Command Control Squadron
- ASEAN Consultative Committee for Standards and Quality
- Associated Chaplains in California State Service
- Automated Communications Center Subsystem
- Archie Carr Center for Sea Turtle Research (University of Florida, USA)
- Academy of Canadian Cinema and Television
- Accelerated Cadet Commissioning Training (various schools)
- Acute and Critical Care Team
- Adaptive Computer Control Technologies
- Adults Connecting with Children and Teens (Washington)
- Advanced Customized Characterization Technologies