He eventually came clean to them on the respected Army Rumour Service website: "I am not.
What does ARRSE stand for?
ARRSE stands for ARmy Rumour SErvice (UK forum)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- AIDS Research and Reference Reagent Program (National Institutes of Health)
- Aerospace Rescue and Recovery Squadron (US Air Force)
- Air/Aerospace Rescue & Recovery Service
- Airborne Radioactivity Removal System
- Aircraft Refueling and Rearming Study
- Alcohol Relapse Risk Scale
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Association of Radio Reading Services
- Autonomous Robotic Refueling System
- Athol-Royalston Regional School District (Massachusetts)
- Adaptive-Response-Rate Single Exponential Smoothing (computing)
- Aerial Refueling Receptacle Slipway Installation (aircraft)
- Automatic Registration of Remote-Sensing Images (aerial/satellite images)
- Amateurs Radio Republic of San Marino
- Aerospace Rescue and Recovery Squadron
- A River Runs Through It
- Acquisition Requirements Roadmap Tool (software)
- Adult Reading Round Table (Illinois)
- Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (federal grant)
- Advances in Renal Replacement Therapy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The joke also prompted a huge response on the Army Rumour Service website where many branded him a"smug prat".
And they started a lengthy thread on military chat website - the Army Rumour Service.
The troops have aired their views on the tongue-in-cheek British Army Rumour Service, where servicemen and women let off steam about issues which have upset them.
The joke prompted a huge response on the Army Rumour Service website.