What does ARNICA stand for?
ARNICA stands for ARcetri Near Infrared Camera
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Age-Related Normal Hearing
- American River Natural History Association (Carmichael, CA)
- Adoption Resource Network, Inc. (Rochester, NY)
- Angiotensin Receptor-Neprilysin Inhibitor (drug)
- Animal Rescue Need Intervention (Daytona Beach, FL)
- Animal Rescue, Need & Intervention (Daytona Beach, FL)
- Animal Rights National Index (Scotland Yard; UK)
- Aquatic Resource of National Importance
- Atlantic Root Network, Inc.
- Annenberg Research Network on International Communication
- Archive Network Interface
- Automotive Repair National Information Exchange (used to manage auto repair costs by major insurers in Australia)
- Animal Rights New Jersey
- Alternate Routing Not Known (air travel)
- Arrival Unknown (travel industry)
- Army Registry of Networks and Layer-3 Devices
- Australian Rural Nurses and Midwives
- Association for Research in Nervous and Mental Disease
- Adaptive Recurrent Neural Network
- Analog Recurrent Neural Network (neuroscience)