To fight catastrophic electrical fires, the team is well along in testing arc fault circuit breaker technology for aircraft use.
What does AFCB stand for?
AFCB stands for ARC Fault Circuit Breaker
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AFCB
We have 4 other meanings of AFCB in our Acronym Attic
- Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System
- African Commission on Agricultural Statistics
- Automatic Flight Control Augmentation System (US DoD)
- Asociación de Funcionarios del Centro de Asistencia del Sindicato Médico del Uruguay (Staff Association of the Medical Assistance Centre of the Medical Trade Union of Uruguay)
- Aggie Feral Cat Alliance of Texas
- Air Force Catalog
- Association Française contre l'Algie Vasculaire de la Face (French: French Association against the Cluster Headache)
- Ahwatukee Foothills Concert Band (Phoenix, AZ)
- Ancient Ford Club Belgium (automobile club)
- Arab Federation of Clinical Biology (est. 1974)
- Arthur Frederick Community Builders (Belleville, Ontario, Canada)
- Association Football Club Bournemouth (UK)
- Athletic Football Club Bournemouth (UK)
- Association of Family Cord Blood Banks
- Advanced Flight Control Computer
- Air Force Communications Command
- Air Force Component Commander
- Alzheimer's Family Care Center
- America's Finest Construction Company
- American Friends of Canada Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, the team has worked with the Office of Naval Research and the Federal Aviation Administration to develop an arc fault circuit breaker to protect military and civilian aircraft from problems caused by aged electrical wiring.