What does AAK1 stand for?
AAK1 stands for AP2 Associated Kinase 1 (activating protein 2, AP2)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Aide Aux Jeunes Travailleurs (French: Association for Youth Workers)
- Andaman Adim Janjati Vikas Samiti (Andamanese governing body; India)
- Aleanca për Ardhmërinë e Kosovës (Albanian: Alliance for the Future of Kosovo)
- Alive and Kickin'
- All American Karate (Lambertville, MI)
- Amino Acid Kinase (enzyme)
- Asleep at the Keyboard
- Atlantoaxial Kyphosis (sagittal deformity)
- Ausschuß Aachener Karneval (Carnival of Aachen Committee, Germany)
- All-Ages Kirk/Spock Archive
- African Access to Knowledge Alliance
- All American Kit Cutters
- Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay (Michael Chabon book)
- Apartment Association of Kansas City (Shawnee Mission, KS)
- Arthur Ashe Kids' Day (US Open)
- All American Karate Federation
- Alpe Adria Karate-Federation (martial arts)
- American Amateur Karate Federation
- Asian Amateur Kabaddi Federation (India)
- Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate