Lahn Straney, Archie Clements, Jan Alexander, Anthony Slater, and for the ANZICS Paediatric Study Group SUPPORTING INFORMATION Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article: Appendix SA1 : Author Matrix.
What does ARCCCR stand for?
ARCCCR stands for ANZICS (Australian and New Zealand Intensive Care Society) Research Centre for Critical Care Resources
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Aviation Rulemaking Cost Committee (FAA)
- Awareness of Roots in Chinese Culture
- Army Reserve Centralized Credential Agency (US DoD)
- Army Reserve Clinical Credentialing Affairs (US Army)
- Australian Restoration and Carpet Cleaning Association (Australia)
- Australian Research Centre for Complementary and Alternative Medicines
- Accident Response Capability Coordinating Committee
- Army Component Command Center
- Association of Roman Catholic Communicators of Canada
- Augusta-Richmond County Civic Center (Augusta, GA)
- American Red Cross of Central Florida
- Authority for Research and Conservation of Cultural Heritage
- American-Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Association of Rape Crisis Centers in Israel
- Asian Regional Cooperative Council for Nuclear Medicine (South Korea)
- Artist-Run Centres and Collectives of Ontario (Canada)
- Atlanta Regional Community Clinical Oncology Program (Georgia)
- Arc Cosine (Inverse Cosine Function)
- Arcus Cotangent
- Analysis of Risks and Control of Critical Points
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two section members, Kay Davies and Liz Dalby, both from Auckland's North Shore Hospital, attended the conference, thanks to a generous donation from the ANZICS executive committee.
Within New Zealand, the ANZICS list of ICUs was cross-referenced with a list of hospitals obtained from the author of the previous survey of VHI in New Zealand (Reeve et al 2008).
The international medical speakers were associate professor Bill Silvester from Melbourne's Austin Hospital, who spoke on end-of-life care, and ANZICS clinical trials group chair Steve Webb from Perth, who spoke on ICU clinical trials.
APPENDIX 1 This study is a collaboration between the ANZIC Society Clinical Trials Group, ANZIC Research Centre, the Australasian Society of Infectious Diseases Clinical Trials Group, the Paediatric Study Group of ANZICS and the ANZIC Society Centre for Outcome and Resources Evaluation.
nz EVENTS 2011 31 Mar-1 Apr ANZICS New Zealand Regional Conference 2011 Taupo Hosted by the Dept of Critical Care Medicine, Auckland City Hospital www.
The ANZICS APD now holds records on nearly one million intensive care episodes with the earliest records dating back to 1987 (1).