LifeSpan was audited for compliance with these standards by SGS, an independent third-party certification body accredited by ANAB, the ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board.
What does ANAB stand for?
ANAB stands for ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANAB
We have 1 other meaning of ANAB in our Acronym Attic
- American Nurses Association\California
- Acoustic Neuroma Association of Australasia (est. 1984)
- American Nursing Assistants Association
- Asian-American Network Against Abuse (Kingman, AZ)
- Association Nationale Anglo Arabe (French: National Anglo-Arab Association; horse breeding)
- Afghan National Army Air Corps (Afghanistan)
- Associazione Nazionale Aiuti Assistenti Ospedalieri (Italian: National Association of Hospital Assistants; Italy)
- Association of Native Americans at Yale (New Haven, CT)
- American National Accreditation Board
- Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia Association
- Association of North American Businesses
- Associazione Nazionale Architettura Bioecologica (Italian: National Association of Bio-ecological Architecture; est. 1989; Milan, Italy)
- Asociación Española de Archiveros, Bibliotecarios, Museólogos Y Documentalistas (Spain)
- Afghanistan National Amateur Basketball Federation
- Association Nationale des Architectes des Batiments de France (French: National Association of Building Architects of France)
- American National Association of Biology Teachers (aka NABT)
- Aboriginal Nurses Association of Canada
- Agência Nacional de Aviação Civil (Brasil)
- American Nurses Association California (Sacramento, CA)
- Animal Nutrition Association of Canada
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board has agreed to develop and administer an accreditation system for RIOS certifiers.