The entire AMSAA workforce, other than the deputy director, who is a colonel, consists of Department of the Army (DA) civilians and contractors.
What does AMPM stand for?
AMPM stands for AMSAA (Army Materiel Systems Analysis Activity) Maturity Prediction Model (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AMPM
We have 3 other meanings of AMPM in our Acronym Attic
- Alexandria-Monroe Public Library (Alexandria, IN)
- Approved Materials and Parts List
- Arabidopsis Membrane Protein Library
- Australian Mining Petroleum Law Association
- Advanced Multi-Purpose Language
- Allergies, Medications, Past Medical History, Last Eaten, Events Leading
- Amplidyne Generator
- Advanced Management for Private Law Librarians (conference)
- Advanced Multidimensional Personality Matrix (psychology)
- Automated Multiple Pass Method
- Army Material Plan Modernization Network (US DoD)
- Advanced Multi-Purpose Missile System
- Air Mission Pilot Notification
- Anterior Medial Preoptic Nucleus (neuroscience)
- Association de Motards aux Portes de la Normandie (French: Motorcyclists Association of the Ports of Normandy; Normandy, France)
- Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc.
- Advanced Maritime Projects Office
- Alpha-Methyl-P-Octopamine (biochemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New Reliability Growth Tools and Test Bed AMSAA has produced several new reliability growth models.