23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- AMREP Corporation (NYSE: AXR) today announced that Nicholas G.
What does AXR stand for?
AXR stands for AMREP (American Realty and Petroleum) Corporation (stock symbol)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AXR
- Anomalous X-Ray Pulsar
- Application Extension Platform (software)
- Athlon XP
- Automotive X Prize (clean energy)
- American Exploration and Production Council
- Posterior Column Ataxia with Retinitis Pigmentosa
- American Ex-Prisoners of War (Arlington, Texas)
- Asian X Games Qualifier (extreme sports competition)
- Abdominal X-Ray
- Absolute Executive Recruitment (Sydney, NSW, Australia)
- Arbitrary XML (Extensible Markup Language) Rendering (computer programming)
- Association of X-Ray Equipment Manufacturers (UK)
- Aberrant X Segregation
- Alpha Chi Sigma
- Alpha X-Ray Spectrometer
- Anger Expression Scale (psychology)
- Anomalous X-Ray Scattering
- Axis Capital Holdings Limited C (Bermuda)
- Annotated XML Schema
Samples in periodicals archive:
AMREP will be building more than 1,000 units of housing this year, all of it affordable to middle-income people, said Anthony B.
2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- AMREP Corporation (NYSE: AXR) today announced that, through a newly-formed subsidiary, it has acquired certain assets of FulCircle, Inc.
1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- AMREP Corporation (NYSE: AXR) today announced two senior executive appointments.
March 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- AMREP Corporation (NYSE: AXR) today reported net income of $1,281,000, or $0.
Smith announces that it is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of AMREP Corporation ("AMREP" or the "Company") (NYSE:AXR) related to the Company's receipt of a proposal for the merger of AMREP with a company controlled by Nicholas G.
27, 2010 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- AMREP Corporation (NYSE: AXR) announced today that after more than 40 years of dedicated service to the company, James Wall, the head of AMREP's real estate operations and its senior vice president and a member of its board of directors, will leave those positions at year end.
NEW YORK -- Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of AMREP Corporation ("AMREP" or the "Company") (NYSE: AXR) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with a receipt of a proposal Nicholas G.