ALICO remains financially strong, well-capitalized and complies with the local regulatory capital requirements," said a press release issued by the company.
What does ACBH stand for?
ACBH stands for ALICO (American Life Insurance Company)/CEH (Consolidated Eurofinance Holdings) Balkan Holdings Ltd. (Cyprus)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACBH
We have 1 other meaning of ACBH in our Acronym Attic
- Anterior Cervical Bony Fusion
- Autogenous Cortical Bone Fragments
- Autoregulation of Cerebral Blood Flow (brain research)
- Fondation pour le renforcement des capacités en Afrique
- Association Canadienne de Basketball en Fauteuil Roulant (Canadian Wheelchair Basketball Association)
- Aircraft Carrier Battle Group (US DoD)
- Airframe Control Bearings Group (Society of Automotive Engineers)
- Aorta-Coronary Bypass Graft (cardiology)
- Ash Creek Boer Goats (Azle, Texas)
- Autogenous Cancellous Bone Graft
- Amador County Behavioral Health Department (California)
- Assault Causing Bodily Harm (crime)
- Average Consistent Busy Hour
- Alaska Commission for Behavioral Health Certification
- Alameda County Behavioral Health Care Services (California)
- Aluminum Cans Build Habitat for Humanity Homes (partnership between the Aluminum Association and Habitat for Humanity)
- African Capacity Building Initiative
- Ajinomoto Calpis Beverage Indonesia (Indonesian beverage company)
- American Corporate Benefits, Inc.
- Assault Causing Bodily Injury