Catania JA, Kegeles S and Coates TJ, Towards an understanding of risk behavior: an AIDS risk reduction model (ARRM), Health Education Quarterly, 1990, 17(1):53-72.
What does ARRM stand for?
ARRM stands for AIDS Risk Reduction Model
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ARRM
We have 8 other meanings of ARRM in our Acronym Attic
- Architectural Resources for the Restructuring and Integration of Business Applications (research project; Institute for the Promotion of Innovation by Science and Technology in Flanders)
- Australian Rural Research-In-Progress
- Advanced Rulings Research Journal (video game)
- Agencja Rozwoju Regionu Kutnowskiego (Polish: Development Agency of the Kutnowskiego Region)
- Acquisition Reform Reinvention Laboratory
- Advanced Robotics Research Laboratory (UK)
- Amateur Radio Relay League (Newington, CT)
- American Radio Relay League
- Advanced Rapid Robotic Manufacturing
- Advanced RTS Response Module
- Army Range Requirements Model
- Association of Residential Resources in Minnesota (disabled services; South Saint Paul, MN)
- Australian Record Retention Manual (Information Enterprises Australia Pty. Ltd.)
- Advanced Rapid Response Missile Demonstrator
- Affordable Rapid Response Missile Demonstrator (US DoD)
- American Road Race Medical Society (Bethesda, MD)
- Anti-Racist Response Network (Urban Alliance on Race Relations)
- Asian River Restoration Network (Tokyo, Japan)
- Addiction Recovery Resources of New Orleans (Louisiana)
- Adaptive Redundant Residue Number System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key words: AIDS risk reduction model Gay men Sexual risk behaviour Safer sex ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS: This research was supported by Behavior Sciences Research in HIV infection, grant # NIMH T32-MH19139 (Zena Stein, M.