In the United States the now-folded AIDS Pastoral Care Network, founded in 1985, not only provided hospice care for the dying, it challenged Catholics to overcome their fear of those who were sick.
What does APCN stand for?
APCN stands for AIDS Pastoral Care Network (est. 1985)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APCN
We have 1 other meaning of APCN in our Acronym Attic
- All Pakistan Cement Manufacturers Association
- Assemblée Permanente des Chambres de Métiers et de l'Artisanat (French: Permanent Assembly of Chambers of Trades and Crafts)
- Asian-Pacific Conference on Medical and Biological Engineering
- Asia Pacific Conference of Management Consultants
- Australian Procurement and Construction Ministerial Council
- Association for Pastoral Care in Mental Health (UK)
- Association for the Pastoral Care of the Mentally Ill (UK)
- Asia Pacific Centre for Military Law (Australia)
- Asia-Pacific Conference on Materials Processing
- Asia Pacific Congress of Medical Virology (conference)
- Archives of Psychiatry and Clinical Neuroscience
- Asia-Pacific Cable Network
- Asian Pacific Congress of Nephrology
- Armor Piercing Composite Non Rigid (artillery shell type)
- Asia Pacific Clinical Nutrition Society (est. 1991)
- Administrative Professional Company Orientation
- Air Pollution Coalition of Ontario (Canada)
- Air Pollution Control Officer
- Alabama Power Company
- Andres Pirazzoli y Cia, Ltda (Chile)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Conversion is a common theme in Catholic life," said Dan Lunney of the AIDS Pastoral Care Network.