WASHINGTON--The Faith & AIDS report, a joint project of the AIDS National Interfaith Network (ANIN) and the Public Media Center, represents the first attempt to document the compassionate and collaborative response of religious people to AIDS.
What does ANIN stand for?
ANIN stands for AIDS National Interfaith Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANIN
- Association of Nuclear Instrument Manufacturers
- ATM (Asynchronous Transfer Mode) Network Interface Module (hardware)
- Arts Network for Integrated Media Applications
- Acosados Nuestros Indios Murieron Al Luchar (Argentine band)
- Associação Nortenha de Intervenção do Mundo Animal (Portugal Animal Rights Association)
- Atlantic Network of Interdisciplinary Moorings and Time-Series for Europe
- Animation or Japanese Animation
- Arctic Nearshore Impact Monitoring in the Development Area Program (Minerals Management Service, Canadian Government)
- Agentia Nationala pentru Intreprinderi Mici si Mijlocii si Cooperatie
- Animal Movement (UK, animal health)
- Associazione Nazionale Infermieri Neuroscienze (Italian: European Neuroscience Nurses Association)
- Agence Nationale des Infrastructures Numériques et des Fréquences (French: National Agency of Digital Infrastructure and Frequencies; Gabon)
- Asociación del Niño por el Niño (Guatemala)
- Associazione Nazionale Insigniti Onorificenze Cavalleresche (Italian organization)
- Albo Nazionale Informatici Professionisti (Italian)
- Alternate National Command Center Improvement Program
- Army-Navy Instrumentation Program
- Association of Northern Indigenous Peoples (Russia)
- Associazione Nazionale Italiana Podologi (Italian: Italian National Association of Podiatrists)
- Azerbaijan National Independence Party (political party)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some national events of interest to people living with HIV/AIDS or working in field: Mid-December, 1994: The AIDS National Interfaith Network, ANIN, sponsors a Council of National Religious AIDS Networks meeting in Atlanta with staff from the Centers for Disease Control.