see text for additional details) Acknowledgements The authors gratefully acknowledge the support and cooperation of Mark Misrok, Employment Services Program Manager, and the staff of the Positive Resource Center; Peter Goldblum of the AIDS Health Project of the University of California San Francisco for his partnership in the theoretical framework on the return to work process; Patrick McGinnis for his administrative support for the project; and the group participants whose cooperation, energy and forthrightness never ceased to impress us.
What does AHP stand for?
AHP stands for AIDS Health Project (San Francisco, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHP
We have 231 other meanings of AHP in our Acronym Attic
- Academy of Hospice Physicians
- Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide (Virox Technologies Inc.)
- Accountable Health Plan
- Advanced Helicopter Pilotage
- Advent Health Plan
- Affordable Housing Plan (various organizations)
- After Hours Program
- After Hours Pub (gaming clan)
- Agence Haitienne de Presse
- Air (High Pressure)
- Air Horsepower
- Alambic Haute Pression (French: Alembic High Pressure)
- Allied Health Professions
- Allied Hydrographic Publication
- Alone Hunting Predators (gaming community)
- Alpes de Haute-Provence (French region)
- Alpha Portland Cement Company (former stock symbol; now delisted)
- American Herbal Pharmacopoeia
- American Highway Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
While thousands of patients have no access to lifesaving pills, the CARE Act subsidizes frills programs such as San Francisco's AIDS Health Project, which, with $977,701 in Ryan White grants for FY 2000, features flirting classes and HIV bowling nights.