The program is implemented by the Health Outreach Program Consortium of partners, led by Population Services International (PSI) and includes Project HOPE, the AIDS Foundation East-West (AFEW) and the Kazakhstan Association for People Living with HIV/AIDS (Kazak Association of PLHIV).
What does AFEW stand for?
AFEW stands for AIDS Foundation East-West
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFEW
- Air Force Engineering and Technical Support (USAF)
- Association of Female Executives of Trinidad & Tobago
- Agrupacion de Fuerzas Especiales Urbanas (Colombian anti-terrorism group)
- Ames Federal Employees Union (US NASA)
- Ante Partum Fetal Evaluation Unit (birth)
- ARC Four (Alleged RC4 (Rivest Cipher 4)) Execution Unit (computer security device)
- Agrupacion de Fuerzas Especiales Antiterroritas Urbanas y Rurales (Spanish: Urban Counterterrorism Special Forces Group)
- Air Forces Europe
- Air Force Enlisted Village (Shalimar, FL)
- African Fund for Endangered Wildlife
- American Federation of Express Workers
- Animal Friends for Education and Welfare (New Jersey)
- Air Force Electronic Warfare Center
- Air Force Electronic Warfare Effectiveness Simulator (USAF)
- Air Force Electronic Warfare Environment Simulator
- Air Force Electronic Warfare Evaluation Simulator
- Air Force Education with Industry
- Advanced Furnace for Microgravity Experiment with X-Ray Radiography
- Associated Foreign Exchange
- Air Force Organizational Excellence Award
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Health Outreach Program is implemented by a consortium of non-governmental organizations led by Population Services International (PSI) and includes Project HOPE, the AIDS Foundation East-West (AFEW) and the Kazakh Association for People Living with HIV/AIDS.
The Justice Ministry has considered piloting AIDS treatment program at correctional institutions with USAID Potential Project and AIDS Foundation East-West support.
The Forum is organized by the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic under ACCESS Project, financed by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and run by AIDS Foundation East-West, with support of the Central Asia AIDS Control Project funded by the World Bank, DFID, WHO, UNODC.