These are among 60 US and international institutions that have been selected and that through the NIAID HIV/AIDS clinical trials networks--AIDS Clinical Trials Group, HIV Prevention Trials Network, HIV Vaccine Trials Network, International Maternal Pediatric Adolescent AIDS Clinical Trials Network, International Network for Strategic Initiatives in Global HIV Trials, and Microbicide Trials Network--will participate in research to address the highest priorities in HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment.
What does ACTN stand for?
ACTN stands for AIDS Clinical Trials Network
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACTN
We have 2 other meanings of ACTN in our Acronym Attic
- Atlantic College of Therapeutic Massage (Fredericton, NB, Canada)
- Atmospheric Chemistry Transport Model
- Australian College of Tropical Medicine
- Auto, Commercial, Trailer, Motorcycle (California Department of Motor Vehicles)
- Association Canadienne des Thérapeutes en Médecines Douces (French: Canadian Association of Therapists in Complementary Medicine)
- An Agricultural Chemical Transport Model (book)
- Advisory Committee for Trade Negotiations
- Advisory Committee on Training in Nursing
- Association for Comprehensive Neurotherapy
- Actinin, Alpha1
- Australian Capital Territory Network Opposing War
- Action Officer
- Advocacy Centre for Tenants Ontario (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Alliance of Concerned Transport Organizations (Philippines)
- Amazonian Cooperation Treaty Organization
- Army Communicative Technology Office
- Association for Counselling and Therapy Online (website; est. 2006)
- Association of Charter Train Operators (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the direction of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases' AIDS Clinical Trials Network in Rockville, Md.