Four South African institutions, the Medical Research Council, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Wits HIV Research Group and Wits Health Consortium, have been named by the US-based National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), as HIV/ AIDS clinical trials units (CTUs).
What does AIDSTRIALS stand for?
AIDSTRIALS stands for AIDS Clinical TRIALS
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Automatic Integrated Debugging System
- Aviation Induced Divorce Syndrome :-)
- Avionics Integrated Development Schedule
- AIDS-Kaposi's Sarcoma
- AIDS Control and Prevention Project
- Army Information Data Systems Command (Fort Huachuca, AZ; US Army)
- Asian Institute of Developmental Studies Inc. (Philippines)
- AIDS Information OnLINE
- Almost Ideal Demand System Model
- All India Democratic Students Organisation (India)
- Aboriginal Islander Dance Theatre (Australia)
- Alabama Industrial Development Training
- All Inclusive Deed of Trust (real estate)
- Association of International Dance Teachers (est. 1967; Campbell River, British Columbia, Canada)
- American Indian Trust and Development Administration
- Associate of the International Dance Teachers Association (UK)
- American Indian Disability Technical Assistance Center
- Anti-Illegal Drugs Task Force (National Bureau of Investigation; Philippines)
- Army Inflight Data Transmission System
- Arizona Interagency Desert Tortoise Team (Arizona Game and Fish Department)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new site replaces the AIDS Clinical Trials Information Service (ACTIS, established in May 1989) and the HIV/AIDS Treatment Information Service (ATIS, established in October 1994).
Under the direction of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases' AIDS Clinical Trials Network in Rockville, Md.
He also served as Community Constituency Representative to the American Foundation for AIDS Research (amfAR) and the AIDS Clinical Trials Group.
eastern time) The AIDS Clinical Trials Information Service (ACTIS)is the sister site of ATIS and has information on clinical trials near you.