What does AACACT stand for?
AACACT stands for AIDS Action Council of the Australian Capital Territory (CBO, Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Asociación Argentina de Críticos de Arte
- Associate of the Association of Cost Accountants
- Atlanta Air Cargo Association
- Atlanta Area Compensation Association
- Atlantic Apparel Contractors Association, Inc.
- Australian Acupuncture Association
- Australian Association of Campus Activities
- Australians Against Child Abuse
- Authentic Artifacts Collectors Association
- Autopia Absentee Catalog Auction
- Australian Association of Consulting Archaeologists Inc.
- Amarillo Area Center for Advanced Learning (Texas)
- African American Cultural Arts Organization (est. 1989; Palm Beach, FL)
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Association of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Area Agency on Aging of the Capital Area (Texas)
- Army Aboriginal Community Assistance Program (Australia)
- Associate of the Australian College of Ambulance Professionals (Australia)
- ATSIC/Army Community Assistance Program
- Athens Area Child Abuse Prevention Council (Georgia)