The Conference is organized by AFE and hosted by Muscat Securities Market (MSM) and lasts for two days.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for AFE (Authorisation for Expenditure) Cost Estimate
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1418 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Advocacy Center for the Elderly
- Advocates for Children's Education
- Aéro Club de l'Est (French model airplane club)
- Aerobatic Competency Evaluator
- Aerosol Characterization Experiment (IGAC)
- Aerosol Control Experiment
- Aerospace Camp Experience (Museum of Flight, Seattle, WA)
- Aerospace Communications & Information Expertise
- Aerospace Control Environment
- Aerotherm Chemical Equilibrium
- Affinity Capillary Electrophoresis
- Affirmative Civil Enforcement (Civil Division, US Department of Justice)
- Affirmative Civil Enforcement Program (US Department of Justice)
- African Centered Education
- Africom Cyberspace Engagement
- Afro-Cuban Ensemble
- After the Common Era
- Age Concern England (UK)
- Agence pour le Commerce Extérieur
- Agency Communication Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- AFES, LLC, a leading company in your mobile web marketing solutions, announced today the release of AFES mo', a product that will simplify the process for businesses to become mobile friendly.
spoke about the benefits of joining the student chapter of AFE and the opportunities it presents to young professionals.
Word from the field is that soldiers have been prematurely using and improperly testing the AFES for the M1114 up-armored HMMWV.
Like traditional load balancers, an AFE resides logically between the Internet and the Web application.
AFE is a non-profit organization committed to helping its 8,000 members and their clients increase energy efficiency, utilize innovative energy service options, enhance environmental management programs, upgrade facility operations and improve equipment performance while bolstering their bottom line.
The major challenges in creating a solution integrating all the functionality of both these devices involve the lasers in the OPU, as well as the controller and AFE circuitry.