The test in the western Pacific this week "stressed the performance of the Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD), THAAD, and PATRIOT weapon systems," the agency said on Thursday.
What does ABMD stand for?
ABMD stands for AEGIS Ballistic Missile Defense (US Navy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ABMD
We have 7 other meanings of ABMD in our Acronym Attic
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center (Illinois)
- American Battle Monuments Commission
- American Bio Medica Corporation (New York)
- Arrowbear Music Camp (California)
- Aurora BayCare Medical Center (Green Bay, WI)
- Aviation Battle Management Concept
- American Blackmouth Cur Breeders Association
- American Board of Managed Care Medicine
- American Board of Managed Care Nursing
- Advanced Ballistic Missile Defense
- Anterior Basement Membrane Dystrophy
- Anterior Buccal Mandibular Depression
- areal bone mineral density
- Automatically Backup My Documents (software)
- Advanced Ballistic Missile Defence Agency
- American Board of Medicolegal Death Investigators (St. Louis, MO)
- American Association of Bone Marrow Donor Registries, Inc. (Mandeville, LA)
- American Bone Marrow Donor Registry
- Administrative Burdens Measurement Exercise (UK)
- American Board of Medical Examiners
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ronald O'Rourke, Navy Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) Program: Background and Issues for Congress, RL 33745 (Washington, D.
One of the best offensive and defensive military mobile capabilities for the US is the Navy Aegis ballistic missile defense (BMD) destroyer and cruiser.
have also deployed some 15 missile ships, with some of them carrying the Aegis ballistic missile defense system.
Henry "Trey" Obering III, Missile Defense Agency (MDA) director, announced the successful completion of the latest flight test of the Sea-based Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD), conducted jOintly with the US Navy off the coast of Kauai, Hawaii.
Initial BMDS With the initial fielding in 2004 of Ground-based Midcourse Defense (GMD), seabased Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD), and Command, Control, Battle Management, and Communications ([C.