Commenting on the launch of the new system Mark Hynes, the Head of Governance and Democracy, London Borough of Lambeth and Vice President of ACSeS (Association of Council Secretaries and Solicitors) said, “Now that we at Lambeth & Southwark have jointly put in the initial effort to develop the Panel Management System, by working with Zylpha, other authorities can benefit too; without the need to undertake a procurement exercise, any capital investment or any IT implementation related issues.
What does APLI stand for?
APLI stands for ACSE (Association Control Service Element) Presentation Library Interface (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APLI
We have 4 other meanings of APLI in our Acronym Attic
- Asia Pacific Leadership Forum on HIV/AIDS and Development (est. 2002; UN; Bangkok, Thailand)
- Asia Pacific Leather Fair (trade show)
- Asia Pacific Logistics Federation (est. 1995)
- Association of French Speaking Planetariums
- Association of Patent Law Firms
- A Pattern Language for Pattern Writing
- Accounting Programs Leadership Group (American Accounting Association)
- Antisymmetrized Product of Localized Geminals
- Association des Professeurs de Latin et de Grec (France)
- Average Planar Linear Heat Generation Rate
- ADRA (Adventist Development and Relief Agency) Professional Leadership Institute (est. 1996)
- Asia Pacific Legal Institute (Ellicott City, MD)
- Asosiasi Penjualan Langsung Indonesia (Indonesian: Direct Sales Association of Indonesia)
- Association Professional Liability Insurance
- AustralAsian Palliative Care Link International
- Alaska Public Lands Information Center
- Asia Pacific Life Insurance Congress
- Association of Parliamentary Librarians in Canada (est. 1975)
- Avian Power Line Interaction Committee (est. 1989)
- Association for Population/Family Planning Libraries and Information Centers - International
Samples in periodicals archive:
This year saw the firm secure a new local government place on the ACSeS panel, as well as its reappointment to the EM LawShare and North West Legal Consortium panels.