The American College of Radiology's (ACR) national standard for imaging protocols a ACR Appropriateness CriteriaA[R] (AC) a is now available in a digitally consumable format to be incorporated into computerized ordering and electronic health record (EHR) systems.
What does ADTF stand for?
ADTF stands for ACR (Actual Cell Rate) Decrease Time Factor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ADTF
We have 4 other meanings of ADTF in our Acronym Attic
- Army Doctrine and Training Digital Library
- Air Defense Tactical Data Systems
- Advanced Data Transfer Equipment
- Advanced Technology Demonstrator Engine
- Anodal Duration Tetanus
- Arkansas Delta Training and Education Consortium
- Advanced Decoy Technology
- Advanced Technology
- Association for Development of Teaching, Education and Learning (professional association)
- Alexandria Department of Transportation & Environmental Services
- Agency Data Tape Facility
- Analysis and Design Task Force (applications development and modeling; Object Management Group)
- Artillery Direct Fire Trainer
- At-Depth Test Facility
- Automotive Data and Time Triggered Framework
- Advanced Data Table Gram (format)
- Allgemeine Telefondienstleistungs GmbH
- Analog Data Tape Generator
- Assign Digital Transmission Group
- Analog Data Tape Generator Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deploying the 3rd ACR was a massive task that required weeks of planning and the teamwork to accomplish.
What emerged were the ACR Appropriateness Criteria (www.
He provided no information on what their new business plan for the ACR would be, or what synergies might be available to boost volumes on the line.