Although the overall rate of ACL injuries has remained stable in the collegiate population (1-3) and possibly increased in high school populations, (4) most studies confirm that female athletes, at all levels of participation, suffer ACL injuries at a significantly higher rate than their male counterparts.
What does ACDA stand for?
ACDA stands for ACL (Audit Command Language) Certified Data Analyst
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACDA
We have 19 other meanings of ACDA in our Acronym Attic
- Available Chemicals Directory
- Average Call Duration
- Aviation Careers Division (US FAA)
- Advanced Component Development and Prototypes (military acquisition)
- FAA Air Traffic Control Technology Branch
- Acid Citrate Dextrose Formula A
- Alveolar Capillary Dysplasia with Misalignment of Pulmonary Veins
- Asynchronous Circuit Design Working Group
- Accelerated Cell Death 6
- Acid Citrate Dextrose solution A
- Advanced Continuous Descent Approach (National Aerospace Laboratory)
- Advisory Committee on Distinction Awards
- African Caribbean Disablement Association (London, England, UK)
- African Cultural and Development Association (Guyana)
- Agoro Community Development Association
- Air Conditioning Dealer Association (Australia)
- Albany Community Development Agency (New York)
- Alliance of Christian Development Agencies (Philippines)
- Alliance of the California Dental Association
- Almaty City Development Agency (Republic of Kazakhstan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Global Banking News-21 April 2010-ICBC receives approval to take over ACL Bank(C)2010 ENPublishing - http://www.
The ACL is a key ligament inside the knee that helps keep it stable.
In central Asia, ACL is transmitted mainly by the sandfly Phlebotomus sergenti in urban or periurban environments (5).