The Livetobe1000 website is a platform for AAHL to inform the public of Life Science Technology breakthroughs with its online database and awareness campaigns, to aggressively fund new R&D projects through Government Grants as well as an Regulation D Offering, and to guarantee the rights of private citizens to have access to future Life Enhancing Technologies through its online petitions to the U.
What does AFDL stand for?
AFDL stands for AAHL (Australian Animal Health Laboratory) Fish Diseases Laboratory (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFDL
We have 5 other meanings of AFDL in our Acronym Attic
- Air Force Digital Graphics System
- Alliance for Democracy in Iran (nonprofit organization)
- Armed Forces DNA Identification Laboratory
- Association for Diversity in Motorsports
- Air Force Directories
- Air Force Dial-In Subsystem
- Air Force Global Weather Central (AFGWC) Dial In System
- Air Force Weather Agency Dial In Subsystem (US DoD)
- Adobe Font Development Kit for OpenType
- A Few Dead Losers (Prescott, AZ band)
- Aero-Flight Dynamics Laboratory
- Air Force Distance Learning
- American Fork Drumline (Utah)
- Auxiliary Floating Drydock, Little (US Navy)
- Small Auxiliary Floating Dry Dock (Non Self-Propelled)
- Auxiliary Floating Drydock, Little, Concrete (US Navy)
- Armed Forces Distance Learning Council (US DoD)
- Armed Forces Defense Language Institute
- Air Force Distance Learning Office
- Aboriginal Family Decision Making (indigenous initiative; Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This assay was also conducted at the AAHL, CSIRO Livestock Industries, Geelong, Victoria, Australia.
He succeeds the Duke of Devonshire within the Ascot Authority (Holdings) Limited (AAHL) board structure, having been a racecourse trustee since 1997 and having sat on the AAHL board since its incorporation in 2001.
Keith Murray, head of the AAHL and a member of the team that isolated EMV, contacted CDC to learn how to conduct surveillance for the rabieslike virus and how to protect people from being exposed to it.
All testing will be done within the secure biocontainment facilities at CSIRO's AAHL.